Saturday 28 September 2019

New Semester Begun

Halo guys, I'm back πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹, it's been a long time right I didn't write, right?

Yes, I've been busy lately so I didn't have time to write 😩😩 but you know, university student like me πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ always busy with the classes, clubs, and assignments that always pile up. So yeah, student life was hectic but this short of time you will remember most in your old day right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The second year of degree (fuhhh hectic & sometimes feel proud of myself cause I can come to this far..so ucap apa syakirah 😏😏 alhamdulilah for everything happen in past and I'm grateful for what I had achieved so far😊😊)

Serious talk I really don't have a topic write buttttt (ok tetiba dapat idea πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

Since new semester begins and I have the chance to stay inside the campus soo I make some new friends and of course new roommates πŸ™ˆπŸ˜πŸ˜‹

At first, it's really awkward since we just know each other but after a while, we really can get along with each other and I feel I know them for a long time  πŸ’•πŸ’•  their names were Pipah (Pot), Biela(Belle) and Jieha (Gie). At first, i barely remember their name and i always wrong in calling their nickname (sorry guys)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pipah was the craziest roomie everrr cause she always makes silly jokes, and she is the bold one among four of us and she's very talkative πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and she really eager to learn 'lorat' Terengganu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Belle is sopan santun one and always like mak-mak 😝😝 but she always kind to me. she always makes me eat a lot even i say i hungry just a little bit . She really took good care of me and i really thankful for that.

Gie is ganuriannnss (same like me 😜😜) so i didn't need to talk 'keyel' with her cause she really understands every word i said and she even helps me translate to Pipah and Belle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she's like Belle, very sopan santun girl and she's very sweet 😊😊

I think that's all about my new roomies and i hope in future we always get along with each other without having fight okaihh 😘😘 Btw i really love you guys and tenkiu for being the part of my journey in UMP πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•

xoxo
πŸ’“keyrah

No comments:

Post a Comment